When it comes to your comfort, discover this king mattress and adjustable base set. The mattress's thick layer of memory foam contours to your body, delivering amazing support, pressure relief and comfort. Its memory foam layer is supported by a super thick layer of firm support foam. This helps reduce motion transfer so you and your partner can enjoy an undisturbed sleep. Sleep comfort is also taken to the ultimate level with adjustable head, neck and feet positions. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes king memory foam mattress and king adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: ultra plush
- Mattress with thick memory foam layer; super thick firm support foam; stretch knit cover
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base with all steel frame; foldable design; adjustable legs
- Base features adjustable head, neck and foot; wireless hand control; programmable and pre-set positions (Zero-G, TV and Snore); 2 USB power ports; head and foot massage; motion sensor-activated under bed lighting; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.