Top comfort with endless possibilities for restful sleep with this 10-inch twin innerspring pillow top mattress and foundation set. You'll love the inviting feel of its soft top surface with high-density quilt foam. The firming pad and high-density body foam work with each of the pocketed coils of the coil unit to contour to your body for a traditional feel that delivers pressure point relief and the firmness you need. A layer of high-density gel memory foam is built in to provide restorative support for your lower back-what a plus for great sleep. The included foundation is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly and without using any tools, creating a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: The clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under-bed storage.
- Includes twin innerspring mattress with twin foundation
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with 0.75" high-density quilt foam; 2.5" high-density body foam; 0.25" firming pad; high-density gel memory foam for lumbar support; 13-gauge Bonnell coil unit with 216 individual power packed wrapped coils
- Mattress is hypoallergenic
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Foundation with sturdy metal frame; headboard brackets included
- Foundation sets up quickly-no tools needed
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece Twin Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.