Big and bold, this power reclining loveseat with console and Easy View™ power adjustable headrests delivers comfort at the touch of a button. Easily position the recliner, its headrest and lumbar support to your liking for maximum comfort. Plus, with the convenient USB charging ports, cell phones or laptops can be charged without having to get up. The feel of heavy weight leather surrounds you via the cushioned seat, interior bustled back cushioning and pillow top armrest, while faux leather is on the back and sides for affordability. The cloud effect seen in the umber-colored upholstery creates a rustic look ideal for your modern or casual setting. The center console tops off convenience with hidden storage under center armrest-perfect for tucking away remotes. You'll love keeping drinks within reach with the two stainless steel cup holders.
- Dual-sided recliner
- One-touch power control recliner with adjustable positions
- Lift-top storage console with slow close hinges and 2 stainless steel cup holders
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and adjustable lumbar support
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- 100% genuine top-grain leather throughout the seating area and armrests
- High quality leather substitute covers remaining areas
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Loveseat
||PWR REC Loveseat/CON/ADJ HDRST
|Item Color Key
||Wurstrow Power Reclining Loveseat
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||76''W x 39''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.